Atlanta, GA: October 20 & 21
Save $55 with Early Registration Pricing.
Don’t Miss Out. Ends Tomorrow.Join us for our final CEAS II workshop in 2016
In our intermediate-level CEAS II workshop, registrants practice using the REBA, RULA and Rodgers Muscle Fatigue Analysis. These tools are designed to evaluate individual task steps. You will learn the differences between and uses of these quantifiable evaluation tools; practical techniques for choosing cost effective solutions; and methods to compile concise client reports.
Topics included are aging workforce issues specific to healthcare professionals, office markets and manual material handling job sites. At the successful completion of the workshop you will be awarded your certification designating you as a Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist II (CEAS II®).
Why is CEAS II important?
- Helps you validate the effectiveness of your ergonomics recommendations/solutions
- Provides opportunity to practice and understand more advanced/quantifiable ergonomics assessment tools
- Reviews options to minimize ergonomics risks in the workplace
- Enhances your ability to identify work related and non-work related ergonomics issues
- Addresses ergonomics solutions for all workers (industrial, manufacturing, healthcare and office)
- Examine the risks facing the aging workforce and ways to address these concerns that benefit ALL workers
- Review and practice using ergonomics assessment tools such as REBA, RULA and Roger’s Muscle Fatigue Analysis on selected samples
- Develop an enhanced understanding of the injury and rehabilitation process associated with a persistent injury
- Practice evaluating selected industrial, healthcare and office work situations
- Expand participants’ knowledge base of issues encountered by material handlers and manufacturing and warehouse workers
- Discuss how shift work and sleep deprivation issues affect and influence job performance
- Understand and work through a “Job/Process/Task Hazard Analysis” project
- Learn how to implement an “ERGO Leader” program
15 Contact Hours
- Tuition: $585
- 14 Day Advance Registration Price: $530 (ENDS TOMORROW)
- 3 or More Registrants: $470/Person