Advanced Office Ergonomics Assessment Specialist Certification Online coming May 15th
Ergonomics May 11, 2015
Advanced Office Ergonomics Assessment Specialist Certification Online
With a course curriculum developed by Board Certified Professional Ergonomist, Danielle Barzoloski, MPT, CPE, this all new certification course helps learners identify and resolve the common risk factors in all manner of office environments.
You’ll examine a wide variety of case studies, from standard offices and cubicles, to non-standard environments like the automobile or hotel room, resolving the ergonomics risks. Application of these principles contributes to the reduction of ergonomics injuries and promotes increased productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Understand the casual link between risk factors in the worker, risk factors on the job, and musculoskeletal disorders
- Adapt basic ergonomics principles to office settings
- Review ergonomics applications in various non-traditional settings
- Revisit various ergonomics assessment tools for the office environment
- Examine a wide variety of ergonomic equipment
- Learn how a consultant should provide office ergonomic assessments
- Understand how to problem solve and instruct workers in prevention and containment of risk of injury
- Examine a variety of case studies in various settings
- Learn to draft a detailed cost-benefit analysis
Requirements for Certification
- Complete a 50 item exam with a score of 90% or more
- The student will submit two complete sets of assessments reports of an office ergonomic study to The Back School within 6 months of taking the course to receive the Advances Office Ergonomics Assessment Specialist Certification (AOEAS)
- The time frame for completing the online course is 60 days for each participant.
- 9 Contact Hours
- Two week introductory price from 5/15-5/31/15: $345
- Standard price beginning 6/1/15: $395
Who Should Enroll
- PT Students
- Certified Safety Professionals
- Industrial Engineers
- Risk Managers
- Human Resources Professionals
- OT Students
- Industrial Hygienists
- Claims Managers
- Safety Committee Members
- Office Furniture Sales
I intend to sign up for this. One question: is it on line?
Thanks for your interest! This is indeed an online course. It is entirely self paced as all of our online classes are.
I have taken your CEAS course and use those tools regularly. I am thinking of the AOEAS course, but it says there is a 60 day time-frame to complete the course. I will be out of the country until the end of June and cannot complete the course in 60 days from my registration. If I were to start the course in July, do I have 60 days after starting the course to complete it? thank you. Martin
The course will default to 60 days from the date of registration. However, we are always understanding of special circumstances and would definitely be able to extend your access to the course to make sure you have enough time to complete it.